DuroMaxx steel reinforced polyethylene pipe provides trenchless installation method for cost-effective rehabilitation and easy installation. It restores hydraulic capacity with a Manning’s “n” of .012 while exceeding the ASTM D3212 joint tightness requirement. It is available in diameters... more
- TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT: Pace floats $2.3 billion bus rapid transit plan before Congress
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Weight limits for farm trucks could be lifted in Mo.
- BRIDGE RESCUE: I-75 in Cincy back open after bridge collapse; cause of accident still unknown
- BRIDGE RESCUE: Bridge over I-75 in Cincinnati collapses
- TRANSIT: D.C. Metro smoke incident raising questions in Congress