American Water Summit 2012 to Take Place in Chicago
The summit will feature keynote addresses by Mayor Rahm Emmanuel and EPA Chief Financial Officer Barbara Bennett
The American Water Summit 2012 will take place Nov. 14 to 15 at the Intercontinental O’Hare, Chicago.
The event, entitled Business Models for the Future, is the major financial conference for the American water industry, bringing together an unprecedented number of leaders from public and private sectors to make connections and lay new foundations for the future of water. The event is expected to attract around 350 delegates.
For the first time, the American Water Summit will also include the American Water Awards acknowledging the most important achievements of the past year.
Keynote speakers include:
- Mayor Rahm Emanuel - Mayor of Chicago
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Chief Financial Officer Barbara Bennett
- Selling Water: Is the real problem with the water sector a marketing problem?
- Business Models for the Future (Part 1): New Styles of Public Private Partnership
- Private Sector Risks in Interstate and Trans-Boundary Waters
- Infrastructure Finance
- Food and Water: Balancing Agricultural and Municipal Water Needs
Click here for more detailed information.
More like this
- Milwaukee Water Council Wins First Growing Blue Award
- Initiative Announced to Highlight Upcoming Themes At Rio+20 Conference
- WEF Executive Director Briefs Mayors on Water for Jobs Campaign
- American Water Intelligence Technology Project of the Year Finalist Named
- Public Works Professionals to Converge for APWA's 2012 International Public Works Congress & Expo