CrystalStream Technologies Offers Series of Free Webinars
Series targets key topics of concern to project design
Crystal Stream Technologies has developed a series of free informational webinars designed with the engineer in mind, targeting topics of concern to project design. CrystalStream Technologies has supplied storm water treatment products for more than 10 years and offers maintenance on their products.
The webinars will be presented by John Moll, CEO and co-inventor of the CrystalStream unit. To register for any of the sessions below, visit www.CSTWebinar.com and click on “public sessions.”
The schedule of events includes:
• July 13, 1 p.m. EST: CrystalStream Product Line: Applying the CST product to your project;
• July 29, 11 a.m. EST: Facing the Challenges of “Or Equal,” how do I evaluate a substitution? What are the basics for choosing a water quality unit?;
• Aug. 25, 11 a.m. EST: CrystalStream Product Line: Applying the CST product to your project;
• Sept. 1, 1 p.m. EST: Do You Need Lab & Field Testing to Verify Product Performance? How to relate one to the other;
• Sept. 21, 2 p.m. EST: Does a product need to be designed for my site? Why can’t I use a standard model off the shelf?;
• Oct. 12, 11 a.m. EST: 80% TSS Removal-Facts and Fiction: Is TSS Better than SSC?;
• Nov. 2, 3 p.m. EST: Phosphorus & Metals: Why do we target small particles?;
• Nov. 30, 11 a.m. EST: Back By Popular Demand: Storm Water Management--What Went Wrong?; and
• Dec. 14, 1 p.m. EST: Water Quality vs. Water Quantity: How can you achieve both together?