Global Infrastructure Leadership Forum to Host Industry Executives
The event will be held Feb. 26 to 28, 2014 in New York City
The forum will highlight the 2014 Strategic Top 100 Global Infrastructure Projects. It will also allow 500-plus public and private sector executives to engage in private meetings and deal sessions, keynotes, workshops and rapid project presentations.
The third day of the forum, Feb. 28, will focus on the topic of Women in Infrastructure: Accessing the Global Talent Pool. High-ranking men and women from around the world will identify the roles women play in the industry, ending the day with a brainstorming session.
Click here to register for the Global Infrastructure Leadership Forum.
More like this
- CG/LA 7th Global Infrastructure Leadership Forum
- Water Executive Forum to Examine Stimulus Act's Impact
- UNC to Host Future of Environmental Finance Forum
- Water Utility CEOs to Discuss Water, Energy, Climate Change at Aquatech India 2010
- Water Week Brings Clean Water Advocacy, Education, Innovation to Capitol Hill