H2O Technologies Completes 6.2 Million Gal Colorado Water Remediation Contract
Green Processing Technologies Inc. announced recently that the Company's Joint Venture Partner H2O Technologies Inc. has successfully completed the Homestake Dam project in Colorado.
H2O has successfully completed a contract with a major construction company who has the master contract with the cities of Colorado Springs and Aurora. The scope of this contract was to remove and replace asphalt liner on the face of the Homestake Dam, located in Red Cliff, Colo.
This dam is part of the drinking water supply to the two cities. The construction company removed a massive amount of existing asphalt from the face of the dam. The process required water to be used with the asphalt removal systems and this water was therefore contaminated with asphalt and other hydrocarbons during the removal process.
H2O successfully treated over six million gallons of the captured water at the base of the dam and safely removed the hydrocarbons and other contaminates. H2O then returned the water to the operation to continue the process. H2O's treated water to met all of the state disposal regulations, was safely discharged back into the local aquifers.
More like this
- KeyEco Tech Inc. Announces Marketing Services Agreement With AWWT
- Tetra Tech Selected for Fox River Remediation
- Green Processing Technologies Inc. Enters Into Joint Venture Agreement With CREEnergy
- Graham Construction Services Awarded Four Civil Infrastructure Projects
- Insituform Awarded $9.5-Million Contract