Miami Dade County Awards Sewer Expansion Contract
Poole & Kent Co. will help expand the sewer system capacity in downtown Miami
Miami Dade County awarded Poole & Kent Co. of Florida, a subsidiary of EMCOR Group Inc., a contract for construction of Master Pump Station No. 3, which will help expand sewer system capacity in the Brickell area of downtown Miami.
Poole & Kent will be responsible for all aspects of construction related to Miami Dade County’s Master Pump Station No. 3, which is a pumping facility that will help expand Downtown Miami’s sewer capacity. Scope of work includes constructing two multilevel structures; the first is a pump station building that houses four 300-hp centrifugal pumps, and the second is a generator building with a 1500-kW standby emergency diesel generator. Additional scope of work includes installation of mechanical and yard piping, a hydraulic reservoir system, mechanical controls, fuel systems, switchgear, transformers, motor control centers, fiber optic cables, and electrical and instrumentation for a complete and operating facility.
More like this
- City of Clearwater Florida Awards RO Water Plant Contract
- EMCOR Subsidiary Awarded U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Contract
- Feds, State of Mississippi Announce Clean Water Act Settlement
- US Army Corps of Engineers Awards Contract for Herbert Hoover Dike Rehabilitation Project
- South Florida Water District Preparing for Storm Runoff