Oldcastle Precast Adds Reinforced Concrete Pipe to Product Line in Southern California
The company currently has operations in Perris, Fontana and San Diego to serve the Southern California market
Oldcastle Precast announced that it plans to add reinforced concrete pipe (RCP) to the product offering in Southern California.
“The addition of reinforced concrete pipe will strengthen our leading position in the storm and sanitary sewer market in Southern California and allow us to become the single source for site contractors throughout the region,” said Mike Scott, Oldcastle Precast western regional president
Oldcastle Precast currently has operations in Perris, Fontana and San Diego to serve the Southern California market.
"Our customers have been requesting that we add RCP to our product offering and we are delighted to respond to their needs”, said Phil Felten, Southern California vice president of sales. “We expect to be operational by the fourth quarter of 2014.”
The Oldcastle Precast Southern California region offers a line of precast concrete products which encompasses underground, electrical, communications and wastewater utility products to structural wall panels, sound control walls, site furnishings, road and bridge components, prestressed piling, and custom applications.
More like this
- Oldcastle Precast Acquires Assets of U.S. Concrete California Precast Operations
- Concrete Pipe Plants, Companies Honored for Safety
- Oldcastle Precast Inc. Replaces Drainage Pipe for Hazleton’s Broad Street Betterment Program
- Piping Company Creates Precast Pipe for PennDOT Project
- Top Quality Plants, Individuals Honored by ACPA