Profile Products Hires Laura Girard as Technical Services Manager
New addition to assist in development of marketing, sales collateral, customer needs
Profile Products LLC recently announced the hiring of Laura Girard as manager of technical services.
“Laura brings an impressive set of skills, knowledge and credentials to complement Profile’s leadership in the erosion control and storm water industries,” said Marc Theisen, vice president of business development and engineered products at Profile Products.
As manager of Profile Products’s technical services department, Girard will assist in the development of marketing and sales collateral while serving the technical needs of customers. Girard will also assume management of Profile Soil Solutions Software (PS3). Available online at ProfilePS3.com, PS3 helps customers develop holistic, sustainable solutions for cost-effective erosion control, vegetation establishment and subsequent reductions in sediment and other pollutants.
Girard holds a bachelor’s degree in land rehabilitation from Montana State University and a master’s degree in civil engineering—hydraulics from Colorado State University. Prior to Profile Girard worked as a water resource engineer for Ayres Associates.
More like this
- Profile Products Introduces New International Sales/Service Representative
- Profile Expands International Reach With Acquisition of HMI Worldwide
- Profile Products Employees Achieve Testing Success
- Profile Products Introduces Design and Product Selection Tool
- Profile Products Manager Earns Designation as Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control