Registration Open for Bentley’s Infrastructure Conference
The conference will take place in London, Nov. 4 to 6
Registration is now open for Bentley Systems Inc.’s The Year in Infrastructure 2014 Conference, being held Nov. 4 to 6 at the Hilton London Metropole in London, U.K. This global gathering of leading figures in the world of infrastructure design, construction and operations features a series of presentations and interactive workshops that explore the intersection of technology and business drivers, and how they are shaping the future of infrastructure delivery and investment returns.
In addition to keynote presentations by Bentley senior management, including CEO Greg Bentley, and founder and CTO Keith Bentley, this year’s agenda features an impressive lineup of special guest speakers. Among them is Ed Merrow, founder and president of Independent Project Analysis Inc., world-renowned expert on capital projects, and author of “Industrial Megaprojects: Concepts, Strategies, and Practices for Success.”
The Year in Infrastructure 2014 Conference will include:
- Industry-specific forums that provide infrastructure professionals an ideal opportunity to interact with their peers and industry visionaries and learn about best practices and advances in technology
- Executive Summits for C-level executives (available by invitation only)
- The Be Inspired Awards, featuring project presentations by the finalists of the 2014 Be Inspired Awards program recognizing outstanding achievement in infrastructure design, delivery, and operations; the program culminates in the presentation of the awards to this year’s winners at the Be Inspired Awards banquet.
- Media Day, a pre-conference, invitation-only briefing of more than 100 members of leading international online and print media outlets on key business and technology trends in the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure.
- Ample networking opportunities built into the agenda.