Singapore Intl. Water Week Features Technology Conference
Water industry experts will present and host roundtable discussions at TechXchange 2014
TechXchange, a one-day conference focused on technology innovation and commercialization, is taking place on Sunday, June 1, 2014 during Singapore Intl. Water Week. At the conference attendees will have a chance to discover the latest innovations, get up to speed with the latest ideas and technologies emerging in the global water space and network with their peers in a lively and friendly environment.
Jointly organized by the Environment & Water Industry, rethink, BlueTech Research and PUB, TechXchange will feature the who's who of the international water industry presenting and hosting roundtable discussions as part of the expert-speaking faculty. Attendees can:
- Hear Veolia, Xylem, Mekorot, PUB, Masdar and Suez Environnement talk candidly about the realities of implementing innovation into their operations
- Join the debate at roundtable discussions hosted by influential industry leaders, such as CH2M Hill's Glen Daigger, Cindy Wallis-Lage of Black & Veatch, IBM's Michael Dixon or Amy Leung of the Asian Development Bank
- Gain insight into the mind of one of water's greatest entrepreneurs, Andrew Benedek of Anaergia, as he shares his story during a fireside chat with O2 Environmental's Paul O'Callaghan
- Discover which 12 early-stage companies are selected by PUB and BlueTech Research to pitch to our panels of investor "dragons"
- Find out who will win the BlueTech Disrupt-o-meter and BlueTruffle Awards for the most disruptive technology and the best go-to-market strategy
All 12 early-stage technology companies featured at the Techxchange will exhibit at the inaugural Innovation Pavilion. The Innovation Pavilion is a new feature of SIWW and will form an innovation hub were visitors can find the most cutting edge technologies from around the world.