Value of Water Coalition to Host U.S. Water Infrastructure Panel
Panel to be webcast as part of Infrastructure Week 2014
The Value of Water Coalition will host an in-depth conversation on the current condition of water infrastructure in the U.S., the consequences of letting these failing systems worsen, and solutions to meeting the water challenges of today and tomorrow.
The panel, “From Invisible to Invaluable: Changing the Way We Think About Water Infrastructure,” will take place Wednesday, May 14, from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. EST at the Newseum in Washington, D.C.
Panelists will include:
- George Hawkins, General Manager, DC Water
- Tony Parrott, Executive Director, Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati
- Ed Pinero, Chief Sustainability Officer, Veolia North America
- Ken Kopocis, Senior Advisor for Water, U.S. EPA
- Mark Strauss, Sr. VP of Corporate Strategy and Business Development, American Water
The event will feature a live Twitter conversation where webcast viewers can tweet their questions to @TheValueOfWater with the hashtag #valueofwater and have them answered by the panel. Attendees are asked to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this
- U.S. Conference of Mayors To Address Rising Costs of Unfunded Environmental Mandates
- National Leadership Conference to Discuss Green Infrastructure
- Conference Drives “One Water” Integration for Green Cities
- U.S. Water Alliance to Host 2014 One Water Leadership Summit
- Poll Reveals Majority of Americans Support Investment in Sustainable Water Supplies