WateReuse California Honors Excellence in Water Recycling
March 25, 2014
WateReuse California held an awards luncheon March 17
WateReuse California honored leaders in water recycling during an awards luncheon at the 2014 California Annual Conference in Newport Beach, Calif., March 17.
Award recipients included:
- Recycled Water Agency of the Year – Small: Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District
- Recycled Water Agency of the Year – Medium: City of Santa Clara
- Recycled Water Agency of the Year – Large: Santa Clara Valley Water District
- Recycled Water Community Outreach and Public Education Program of the Year: Pure Water San Diego
- Recycled Water Customers of the Year: Gibson Ranch; Napa-Sonoma Salt Marsh Restoration Project; and Tuftex Carpet Mill
- Recycled Water Staff Person of the Year: Dan Rydberg, city of Oxnard, Calif.
- Recycled Water Advocate of the Year: Earle Hartling, Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County