WateReuse Symposium Accepting Abstracts
Abstracts must be submitted by Feb. 24, 2014
The WateReuse Association is accepting abstracts for presentations at the 29th Annual WateReuse Symposium, held Sept. 7 to 10, 2014 at the Fairmont Dallas in Dallas. The Annual WateReuse Symposium is devoted to sustaining water supplies through water reuse and desalination.
To be considered for a place on the podium at the 29th Annual WateReuse Symposium, abstracts of proposed presentations must be submitted by Feb. 24, 2014. Abstracts may be submitted in the following categories:
- Technical Presentation— a 30 minute speaking slot.
- Technical Session— Up to 1.5 hours in length with a maximum of 3-5 speakers total.
- Panel Discussion—Up to 1.5 hours in length with a maximum of 3-5 speakers total.
To submit an abstract, click here.
Abstracts are being accepted in the following subject areas:
- • Comparing Quality: Reuse vs. Potable
- • Decentralized Reuse System Optimization
- • Desalination for Drought-Proof Water Supply
- • Direct vs. Indirect Potable Reuse: Why vs. Why Not?
- • Industrial Reuse
- • Online, Real-Time Monitoring for Direct Potable Reuse
- • Purity of Reuse: Clarity of Purpose (optimizing Fit-for-Purpose Reuse applications)
- • Reuse & Hydrofracking
- • Water Reuse: Pure, Safe & Secure
- • Water Reuse Planning: Overcoming Obstacles
- • Water Reuse Planning: Success Stories