- Water Treatment Installation in Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec, Canada.
- Foryd Harbour Enhancement Project, Rhyl, North Wales, U.K.
- Palm Bay Road Culvert Pipe Replacement, Brevard County, Fla.
- Eastgate Flood Relief Project, Tallahassee, Fla.
- Mill Creek Pond 6, Mill Creek, Wash.
- Plum and Walnut Intersection Improvements, Lancaster, Pa.
- Humboldt River Greenway Project, Los Angeles
- City of Torrance Storm Water Basin & Treatment Wetlands Enhancement Project, Torrance, Calif.
- Lake George Beach Road Construction, Lake George, N.Y.
- UNO Welcome Center Yin & Yang Bioretention Gardens, University of Nebraska Omaha, Omaha, Neb.
2014 Top Projects Winners Announced
This past summer, Storm Water Solutions invited project managers to submit nominations for industry-specific projects that were in design or construction in the past 18 months. The board of judges then selected the winners based on several factors, including unique site constraints, obstacles that were faced and overcome, and final goals achieved.
Although they vary in size and scope, all of these winning projects shared main objectives: meet population and regulatory demands, address aging infrastructure needs, and implement cost-efficient technologies and best practices.
Congratulations to the 2014 Top Project winners:
Each project winner will be showcased in the November/December issue of SWS and then featured in the Top Projects zone on www.estormwater.com.