Join us in bridging the storm water market between the municipal, residential and commercial construction industries!
Deadline June 22, 2020
Share your expertise with professionals across the storm water, erosion control and home building industries at the 2021 NAHB International Builders' Show in the Storm Water Pavilion.
Present to municipal and government employees, contractors, homebuilders, engineers, manufacturers, landscape architects, remodelers and other industry professionals from around the world. As a presenter, you’ll interact with these professionals to discuss challenges and share solutions and ideas regarding storm water and erosion control products and services.
Submit your Abstracts no later than June 22
Suggested abstract topics:
- Residential Erosion Control
- Commercial Construction
- Storm Water Practices & BMPs Planning & Design
- Green Infrastructure & Low Impact Development
- (including rainwater harvesting and permeable pavements)
- Permitting & Compliance
- Monitoring, Inspection, and Maintenance
- Modeling and Research and Design
- Storm Water Retrofiits
- Industrial Storm Water Management
- MS4 Program Management
- Watershed Planning
Contact Katie Johns at [email protected]