This past summer, Storm Water Solutions invited project managers to submit nominations for industry-specific projects that were in design or construction in the past 18 months.
The board of judges then selected the winners based on several factors, including unique site constraints, obstacles that were faced and overcome, and final goals achieved.
Although they vary in size and scope, all of these winning projects shared main objectives: meet population and regulatory demands, address aging infrastructure needs, and implement cost-efficient technologies and best practices.
Congratulations to the 2015 Top Project winners:
- Luella Merrett Detention Basin Project
- Webster Road Erosion Control Project
- Lancaster Church Green Plan Improvements
- Springfield Bioswale & Storm Water Capture & Reuse Project
- Oak Glen Creek Bank Stabilization Project
- Minnesota Industrial Site Storm Water BMPs
- Lake George Beach Day Use Facility
- Cranberry Township & Seneca Valley STEM FEMS Watershed Partnership
- Los Amigos Park Demonstration Project
- Avalon Green Alley South LID Demonstration Project
Each project winner will be showcased in the November/December issue of SWS and then featured in the Top Projects zone on www.estormwater.com.