The conference will take place Nov. 13 to 15, 2017 in Tinley Park, Ill.
Storm Water Solutions (SWS) has announced the call for abstracts for the second annual SWS Conference & Exhibition. The event will be held Nov. 13 to 15, 2018, at the Tinley Park Convention Center in Tinley Park, Ill. Abstract submissions are due April 30, 2018.
Presenters at the conference have the opportunity to share their knowledge with storm water and erosion control professionals, network with industry leaders, earn PDH credits and stay current on the latest industry technology.
Suggested abstract topics include:
- Monitoring, Inspection, and Maintenance;
- Modeling and Research;
- Storm Water Practices and BMPs Planning and Design;
- Agriculture and Stormwater Management;
- Stream and Wetlands Restoration;
- Storm Water Retrofits;
- Green Infrastructure;
- Industrial Storm Water Management;
- MS4 Program Management;
- Watershed Planning;
- Erosion Control;
- Legal Issues in Storm Water and Watershed Management;
- Managing Storm Water in Transportation Projects;
- Agency Program Updates
For more information and to submit an abstract, click here. Presenters of accepted presentations will receive a discounted conference registration rate.