IECA Region One releases board election results
IECA Region One Elects Board Members
The International Erosion Control Assn. (IECA) Region One elected board members to serve association officers at the IECA Annual Conference in February. The following board members were re-elected to their current officer positions:
- Charles R. Riling, Jr., TRETCNO, ABI, CESSWI, administrative vice president
- Don Thieman, CPESC, LEED-AP, secretary
- Jonathan Koepke, CPESC, LEED-AP, treasurer
- Wesley C. Zech, Ph.D., education vice president
- Jerry B. Sanders, CPESC, committee vice president
In addition to Adam Dibble, CPESC, CESSWI, serving as the new board president, the newly elected officer positions consist of the following:
- Rafael (Nicky) Araujo, membership vice president
- Mark Myrowich, CPESC, CISEC, international development vice president
- Dylan Drudul, CPESC, marketing vice president
SmartCover Systems Appoints Regional Sales Manager
SmartCover Systems announced the appointment of Josh Grimes as regional sales manager for its Central Region. Josh is based in Austin, Texas, and will be responsible for managing all SmartCover business in the central U.S., including managing relationships with our business partners and distributors.
For the last 5 years, Josh has been working with Carollo Engineers, a major consulting firm in the water industry, as a water resources planning specialist and was responsible for helping Carollo rebrand itself from a "treatment" company to a full spectrum water resources consulting firm. Josh worked as a key facilitator for networking objectives in Texas and California, including business development, teaming arrangements and legislative initiatives, including the California Sustainable Groundwater Management Act.