Stay on Top of Industry Challenges by Attending the IECA Annual Conference and Expo!
Register now to attend the IECA Annual Conference and Expo in Raleigh, North Carolina Feb. 23-26, 2020 to take advantage of face-to-face interactions to form valuable connections and explore the latest industry trends to help you deliver better outcomes on your projects.
- Solutions – take a deep dive into the latest trends to help you remain resilient in the new year from 100+ technical training sessions. Learn more about the stormwater management track that focuses on managing stormwater in a post-construction urban environment.
- Fulfillment – earn up to 26 credits from preconference, full conference training and field trip sessions. Attend the "Green Infrastructure Performance, Construction, and Maintenance" preconference session to gain a better understanding of post-construction stormwater BMPs, including bioretention, permeable pavement and other green infrastructure practices.
- Connections – engage with more than 1,800 peers from around the world to build your professional network and exchange ideas. From the Welcome Reception hosted by the Southeast Chapter of IECA to the final lunch showcasing the cuisine of Raleigh - you can share ideas and collaborate with experts to engage in active knowledge exchange.
- Innovation – see product demos and emerging technology from 140 exhibitors that can assist you in your job. Visit the expo hall's rainfall simulator for examples of good soil health management practices to improve water infiltration and water holding capacity.
- Inspiration – learn leadership strategies that will transform your thinking to help you achieve new levels of success. Dr. Kevin Snyder, will share best practices and “outside the box” examples to help you “think differently” to apply his concepts to daily life.
Register before Monday, January 20 to Save Up to $200!