In its fifth year, the North America Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum will present the top 50 infrastructure projects required for bringing the world back to growth and job-producing competitiveness. These projects offer tremendous business opportunities for financial, equipment and technology, engineering and construction firms as well as for the public sector. Projects presented include surface transportation, water and wastewater, new and traditional energy, urban mass transportation, oil & energy, ports and logistics and digital infrastructure. The forum will take place Oct. 29 to 31 at the Mayflower Renaissance Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- Project presentations of the top infrastructure projects
- Pre-scheduled private meetings with project presenters and event sponsors
- Topical workshops and round tables
- Multiple networking opportunities
- Participant contact information
- Cocktail opening reception