Those selected will present their health focused, green infrastructure project or research
Green Roofs for Healthy Cities (GRHC) invites you to submit a presentation proposal for the Grey to Green Conference in Toronto, ON, on Aug. 25 to 26, 2014.
The theme of this two-day conference is on the numerous ways in which green infrastructure can improve our social, economic and community health and well-being. Some of the leading edge topics that will be explored at Grey to Green include:
- Designing with Nature and the Bottom Line
- Greening Health Care Facilities
- New Restorative High Performance Green Schools
- Community/Participant Design
- Ways of Cleaning the Air We Breathe
- Thinking Big about Rising Temperatures
- Food for Thought
- Rethinking Parks
- Employment Opportunities
- Biodiverse Cities
The deadline for submissions Wednesday, Feb.19, 2014.