Use of social media continues to expand, and the storm water and erosion control industry has been in step with this trend. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other sites are a great way to disseminate information about your business or association, share interesting articles about our industry, comment on recent legislation or issues in the news, and start discussions with colleagues and followers.
One of Storm Water Solutions’ favorite ways to get and give information is through Twitter. These are some Twitter accounts we like to follow for industry news:
- U.S. Water Alliance: @WaterAlliance
- National Water Research Institute: @NWRIwater
- Clean Water Action: @cleanh2oaction
- Circle of Blue: @circleofblue
- NRDC Water: @NRDCWater
- SmallWaterSupply.org: @help4smallwater
- National Ground Water Association: @ngwatweets
- American Rivers: @AmericanRivers
- The New York Times Green Blog: @nytimesgreen
- Clean Water Network: @CleanWaterNet
And don’t forget to follow SWS on Twitter: @swsmag.