Rocky Awards are an annual honoring of the best Redi-Rock walls built
Redi-Rock Intl. is announced the winners of the Rocky Awards for projects completed within the past year. The Rocky Awards are an annual honoring of the best Redi-Rock walls built in the categories of commercial, residential, freestanding, water application and the People’s Choice Award, which are chosen by the general public in an online vote. More than 130 Redi-Rock manufacturers across North America, Europe and Asia competed for these prestigious awards, which were presented at the 2014 Redi-Rock Summit meeting in Traverse City, Mich.
- Redi-Rock of Kentuckiana of Mt. Washington, Ky., was co-winner of the Commercial Wall of the Year for walls they built for The Parklands project in Lousiville, Ky.
- Graymont of St Marc des Carrieres, Quebec, is co-recipient of Commercial Wall of the Year for the Canadian National (CN) Railway project.
- CPM Group of Somerset, Great Britain, was honored with Water Application Wall of the Year for the Limestone harbor sea wall they built as part of the Foryd Harbor Enhancement Project in Rhyl, North Wales, along the Irish Sea coast.
- DuraCast based in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, was awarded Residential Wall of the Year for their work on a shoreline wall built to save a family’s lakeside home from strong storms and rising water levels.
- Redi-Rock of Central Maine based in Sangerville, Maine, received the Rock Award for Freestanding Wall of the Year for the walls they provided at the Maine General Hospital Alfond Center for Health.
- Jensen Precast of Sparks, Nev., was awarded the People’s Choice Rocky Award for their stunning Redi-Rock gravity wall and columns built as part of a new fire station project in Summerlin, Nev.