From California to Maryland, high-Flow bioretention continues to gain acceptance within the regulatory and engineering community as an acceptable alternative to traditional bioretention. This webinar will take a deep look at key design and installation characteristics and water quality performance results driving this trend.
Please join Contech Engineered Solutions for Part 1 of our High-Flow Bioretention Webinar Series, "The Advancement of High-Flow Bioretention in Stormwater Treatment" a FREE 1-hour Stormwater Solutions Webinar featuring Bioinfiltration. Participants Earn One Professional Development Hour. Seating is limited, so be sure to register now.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Pollution removal capabilities of high-flow vs. low-flow bioretention
- How the Filterra high-flow bioretention system works
- Operation and maintenance guidelines
- How to incorporate high-flow bioretention into LID designs
- Alex MacLeod P.E. - Director of Stormwater Engineering and Biofiltration Product Management, Contech Engineered Solutions
- Vaikko Allen - National Regulatory Director, Contech Engineered Solutions
- Tamara Mamon - Stormwater Consultant, Contech Engineered Solutions
Editor's Note: Scranton Gillette Communications and the SGC Water Group are not liable for the accuracy, efficacy and validity of the claims made in this piece. The views expressed in this content do not reflect the position of the editorial teams of Water & Wastes Digest, Water Quality Products and Storm Water Solutions.