Storm Water Solutions and StormwaterONE present the 2015 SWS Virtual Expo, featuring THREE Pavilions: Stormwater; Erosion Control, sponsored by the International Erosion Control Assn.; and the new Northern Climate Pavilion sponsored by the IECA's Northern Plains Chapter.
- Live and on-demand state-of-the-industry webinars offering credits for Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- Virtual trade show exhibits with live interaction between attendees and exhibitors Industry chat rooms that allow attendees to network with their peers
- Real-time interaction with hundreds of stormwater professionals on the day of the event, from the comfort of your office
- Two on-demand webinars, brought to you by the IECA's Northern Plains Chapter
- Virtual Expo archived online for three months for on-demand viewing of all webinars and downloading information from exhibitors' booths
Morning Keynote including Q&A — Navigating Muddy Waters: Understanding the proposed USEPA and Corps of Engineers Revised Definition of Waters of the United States (WOTUS)Presenter: Beth Chesson, CPESC, CPSWQ, Carolinas Water Lead for Amec Foster Wheeler Moderator: IECA
Afternoon Keynote and Follow-Up Q&A — Numeric Limits, Nutrients and TMDLs Drive Stormwater Control Presenter: Dr. Daniel V Markowitz, Principal Scientist, ARCADIS-US Moderator: Andrew Demers, President, StormwaterONE
Moderated chat sessions feature Derek Berg, regulatory manager for Contech Engineered Solutions, and Natural Resources Defense Council clean water experts Becky Hammer, attorney, and Karen Hobbs, policy analyst.