The fall edition of the Storm Water Solutions Virtual Expo will be held Nov. 10, 2015 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT.
In addition to exhibits, seminars and live chats, the event features two new pavilions—Public Works and Smart Cities—and will include the Erosion Control Pavilion, sponsored by the International Erosion Control Assn.
Featured in the Fall 2015 Virtual Expo:
- Live state-of-the-industry storm water control and erosion and public works webinars offering credit for Professional Development Hours;
- Virtual trade show exhibits with live interaction between attendees and exhibitors;
- Industry chat rooms that allow attendees to network with their peers;
- Real-time interaction with your peers, from the comfort of your office, with hundreds of storm water and public works professionals, including those involved in construction, engineering, design, planning and public works segments;
- The new Public Works Pavilion, comprising seminars, chats and exhibits on how public works departments are responding to the latest challenges in winter and vegetation maintenance and road construction; and
- The new Smart Cities Pavilion, which will give you a glimpse into the future of storm water solutions and water management.