The Illinois Section of the American Water Works Association (ISAWWA) will hosts WaterCon 2015 at the Springfield Crowne Plaza from Monday, March 23 to Thursday, March 26th, 2015. WaterCon 2015 will continue with the "Total Water" focus including water, wastewater, and stormwater technical content and exhibits. The Illinois Section of the Central States Water Environment Association (CSWEA) and the Illinois Lake Management Association (ILMA) will contribute to the water technical program.
Attendees will evaluate sessions based on the following criteria with a scale of 5 to 1 with 5 being the highest rating.
· Relevant - The presentation content was relevant.
· Content - The presentation was innovative and complete in its conclusion.
· Acquired Knowledge - The knowledge I acquired will be applied in my work environment.
· Recommend - I would recommend this topic for a half day seminar or webinar.
· Communication - The content was communicated at a level that met my expectations.
· Commercial Bias - The content was free of commercial bias.
· Audio Visuals - Presenter made good use of audio visuals materials.
· Engaging - The presentation was engaging.
· Knowledgeable - The presenter was knowledgeable about the subject.
For more information: www.isawwa.org