The 2019 Infrastructure Virtual Summit aired from Oct. 1-3, 2019 and was presented by Storm Water Solutions, Roads & Bridges and Water & Wastes Digest.
The Infrastructure Virtual Summit included webinars covering innovative roadway infrastructure, storm water and erosion control topics, including:
- Vermont Transportation Planning Tool (Milone & MacBroom)
- Treating Stormwater as a Resource: The New Paradigm (Stantec)
- Retrofitting an Existing Development with Green Infrastructure (CDM Smith)
- American Society of Civil Engineers Infrastructure Report Card (ASCE)
- Wet Retroreflective Pavement Marking Technology (3M)
- Highways and Bridge Construction
- Dam Removal - Improving the Health of the Milwaukee River (Metropolitan Milwaukee Sewerage District/MMSD)
- Stormwater Control Measures: Using Treatment in Conjunction with Storage (Oldcastle Infrastructure)
- Electrical Safety on the Job: Always Look Up! (Electrical Safety Foundation International/ESFI)
Register now to view these live industry webinars on-demand. Watch one or all eight webinars to receive up to 8 PDH credits.