This webinar will take place at 2 p.m. ET on November 19.
Storm water infrastructure is as important to quality of life as wastewater and water infrastructure, roads or electricity. And while solutions to address storm water problems are rather clear, paying for those solutions is a little murky. This webinar will provide an overview of storm water financing strategies for implementing storm water and green infrastructure.
Through valuable case studies, this webinar will also describe the steps needed to implement storm water utilities: feasibility study, outreach strategy, program review, rate structure and implementation strategy. Lessons learned on how to enhance stakeholder support will also be presented.
Notably, this session will provide an overview of the March 2020 EPA report: “Evaluating Stormwater Infrastructure Funding and Financing,” which was developed in response to Section 4101 of the 2018 America’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWIA) and the impact of affordability considerations on rates and the selection of financing strategies.
- Identify and understand stormwater and green infrastructure funding drivers and benefits
- Describe the elements of a stormwater and green infrastructure financing strategy
- Discuss the components of stormwater management programs
- Discuss funding sources for stormwater and green infrastructure programs
- Describe the steps needed to implement stormwater utilities
To register, click here.